I received this morning notification from Strutt and Parker that they are to hold there next National Open House Day on 17th march 2012.
The National House Open Day is where properties listed with Strutt and Parker can participate in giving open access to active buyers between 10.30 & 3pm on the given day.
They claim that their last viewing day resulted in 2000 viewings and led to £50 million of offers being submitted.
So what are the benefits of open days to the buyer?
- Motivation – you have been thinking about getting out and about viewing properties but can’t seem to find the time to organise the viewings or don’t have the time to spend a few days having to fit appointments around the seller's availability. With an open day you know what properties are accessible and when, giving you the motivation and focus to find your new home.
- Access to Knowledge – The agent facilitating the property viewing are at that one property for the day, primed & prepared with all information about the property so all your questions can be answered. They also provide a follow up call for your feedback and to take any post viewing questions that come to mind.
- What’s the competition – Attending will help you gauge how much interest there actually is in a house you like, this can help you to know where to start pitching when putting together an offer strategy.
- Ease & convenience – you can visit a few properties within a few hours which otherwise could only be arranged over a few days.
- Helps you shortlist – If you book a private viewing you can feel obliged to go and complete the whole tour of the property even if you know from entering the property that it won’t work for you wasting a lot of time. With a viewing day you can go around lots of properties discounting very quickly those that won’t work and identifying the ones which are worth a second viewing.
- Registration – By registering your requirements you will receive a higher status with Strutt and Parker (one of the UK’s leading Country House Agents) who will treat you as a serious buyer allowing you priority notice of their new instructions.
If you would like to discuss your requirements further or would like representation at the open day please contact a member of Elite Propery Search Country House Team on 0207 060 2338 email@example.com
Whether you are a buyer or a seller for more information about Strutt and Parkers National Open House Day please contact Andrew Grice partner at Strutt and Parkers Salisbury office on 01722 344014